Oops. I made a mistake

A week ago Thursday I posted a pattern for a lacy baby sweater - and the lace charts weren't there!

I have searched my computer for the charts to no avail so I have to reconstruct them. All I can surmise was that when I moved the patterns from my old computer to my new one there were two files named the same in two different folders. But they weren't the same. The pattern I posted was the working file I used to create the basic cardigan - the file I used for the classes had the chars. And I must have overwritten the newest file with the older one.

I am so sorry about this and will repost the charts as soon as I make sure the numbers are all correct. Hopefully I will have this done by Thursday of this week or sooner.

Thank you to everyone who let me know about this huge boo boo. It's nice to know people are actually reading my blog!

Comments

Popular Posts