Dear Mother Nature, Part 2

I apologize for my snarky comment yesterday about the weather. I suppose it was uncalled for. I hadn't had a lot of sleep this past week, and I showed the world just how grumpy I was.

However, the joke is on you.  The snow did not scare away the knitters - they came, they saw, and they shopped. The store was busy from 2 minutes after 10 right until 5 o'clock.

Thank you to everyone who came and visited. I had a blast visiting with all my old customers, and meeting all the new ones.

I'd been keeping the renovations a secret until the sale, and now I can tell everyone about the changes we made in the shop in the past 9 days. The entire yarn shop has been repainted in a lovely soft blue grey.The knitting needles have moved, allowing for a sitting area complete with couches, comfy chairs, and tables. Here you can sit and enjoy free wifi on our secure network, sip a coffee or tea, browse through the magazines and books, and knit a stitch or two. A special thank you goes out to Lynn and Mr Knits who helped make this all happen in such a short time.

I'll post photos as soon as I can take some that show how beautiful and cozy it all looks now. The shots I have taken are terrible!

Comments

Popular Posts