Glitter Words - http://www.sparklee.com



It's my birthday, and I'll party if I wanna. Actually it's my annual excuse to eat white cake with pink roses on it, sip adult beverages (buttershots may be making an appearance) and simply just have fun. It's also the annual event where everything in the store is on sale - from 10% to 50% off.  Of course, since it's a birthday, I can't tell you what's on sale as that would ruin the surprise! We'll also have some party games with prizes.

So, here are the details. The party day is Saturday, February 12th from 10 am until 5 pm (or until the last bit of cake is gone). I do hope you can come.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi if the 12th Feb is your birthday then we share the day. I will be 54 on Saturday(tomorrow) Enjoy your day
Hugs Belinda

Popular Posts