Hey Lady...wanna buy a watch?


I did get a bunch of the snap watches with measuring tapes for straps - in pink and black. I sold out of the first bunch in one day last week, so this week I tripled my order.


Also, some of my purchases from the gift show have begun to arrive. The shawl pins are here, and have proven very popular. I love the pins with the fancy beads on the top.


A lovely customer knit me a scarf for my birthday, and it looks great with a pin through it.


And Betty knit this cardigan for her daughter using Wendy's Pampas and a pattern from Rowan. The pattern did not have any additional closure, and the shawl pin looks great.


Some bracelets arrived in bright, spring colours. Guess which one is my favourite!


They are long spirals with many different shapes and colours of beads wooden beads.  I must put away one of the green and one of the yellow bracelets to wear with a jacket I purchased last summer. 


More new stuff is arriving this week. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular Posts