I had a great birthday!

Oh yes, I did.

Yesterday morning, when I finally got out of bed, Mr Knits asked what I wanted to do that day. He suggested we go into Toronto for lunch and then visit Robbie and Nicole on the way home. And that's exactly what we did.

We had an early lunch at Red Lobster, did a bit of shopping, and then headed to visit at my middle son's home. Robbie was so excited to show me his new sparkly drum sticks, and how they worked. He is really enjoying his drum lessons he takes on Saturdays, and I can see the difference in his drumming in just three weeks. Nicole is almost three months old now, and is such a little cutie. She has the sweetest smile.

While we were chatting, Geoff mentioned he had something for me.


He gave me a Blackberry Curve!  

No kidding - a Blackberry. Of course, I don't know how to use it. What is so funny is being up here, north of seven, we have limited cell service. So while I can admire it, change settings on it, turn it off and on, the screen still says:


And I can't call anyone!

I have yet to figure out the ins and outs of texting and apps and whatever else this phone can do. But at least, I'll be somewhat fashionable with my new to me smartphone.

Even if I can't I can't get a signal!

Comments

Popular Posts