Tinkletorium Times, vol. 1, issue 3

Today, it seemed like a lot of progress was made in the new Fradenburgh Tinkletorium. We now have insulation in the walls, the shower has been plumbed (and looks every so fancy with all its chrome hardware), the hot water tank has been installed and the electrical wiring is done. Oh, and the door frame has been roughed in too. It looks like we will actually have running water tomorrow. That will be too exciting. We did hook up a portable sink to our outside hose bib so we could wash our hands, but cold water gets a little old after one or two wash ups.

It has been very surprising to me how I have been able to make on the spot decisions on big ticket items for this reno, but I still can't figure out the paint colour - probably the less expensive part of this whole undertaking. The way I'm struggling over paint colours, you'd think I was planning a royal wedding for Prince Harry. Currently, I am leaning towards a  pale robins egg blue and dark taupe.

Who knows what tomorrow might bring - hot pink and lime green, perhaps?

Comments

Popular Posts