Pink...again!

So, I was doing a little ebay searching todayfor a special cable for my cell phone and found this little pink phone - it's exactly like my new to me Samsung i607 3G phone. Except .... IT'S PINK!



So I bid on it - just a small bid. But a bid nonetheless. And a bid on eBay is a definite commitment.

At Friday Night Knit Club, I was showing the ladies this cute little phone and I found out been outbid. Since I had had a few glasses of yummy pink wine and was acting a little impulsively, I put in another bid. What the heck was I thinking? I don't need another phone! Even the cutest, pinkest one out there.

Well, with less than 9 minutes left on the auction, I am still winning.

Just wondering if anyone out there needs a slightly used Samsung i607 3g phone? I know where you might be able to get one.

Comments

Popular Posts