On being observed

I am trying to get the house in some sort of order before taking off for the aforementioned road trip. So as I am clearing up the detritus from the past week (who knew two adults could make such a mess?), I have noted a few things.

First, the furbabies are watching my every move. I have to wonder if they are critiquing me, or just simply planning how to mess up that which I have put back in order, or are they just thinking "Dawg, I didn't know she could move that fast!" But whatever they're thinking, they are watching me intently. If I move from one room to another, they all follow me - first the dogs, then the cats. It isgetting a little bit creepy.

Secondly, I have discovered that Tide Liquid Laundry detergent makes better dishwasing liquid that the Palmolive liquid I have used for years. You see, I ran out of washing up liquid on Friday, and forgot to bring some home from work (I have 3 bottles of it there - don't ask why, please), and I really can't stand going to bed with dishes in the sink. As I was putting a load of laundry in, I thought I might just experiment and use the Tide to wash the dishes. The dishes are super squeaky clean, the glassware is sparkling and the sink itself looks like brand spanking new. Just a blob of it did the day's dishes. Mr Knits and I both think that the Tide has something in it that works better with the hard water we have and that's why it cleaned so well. No matter, I will always use Tide for my washing up from now on.

Thirdly, we cancelled our satellite tv service at the house about a month ago, and after the first day or two, I find I don't even miss it. (Could be because we do have service at the shop and I can watch the Y&R there!) However, tonight is the season finale of  Survivor, so I may just be sleeping over at the shop tonight. Of course I have told Mr Knits I have a lot of things to get ready for tomorrow, and I can get an early start, etc. I think he bought it! Wouldn't you?

Comments

Popular Posts