It's finished!

Now the pattern writing begins! Thank goodness I kept good notes this time.


I apologize for the fuzzy, out of focus photo - I took it with my iphone. but you get the idea. The apron used less than 300 grams of yarn, and covers me to my knees. The next apron will have a wide front pocket; I may even knit one and attach it to this apron where the light beige band is below the dark mulberry band. That would be so handy!

But, for now, I'm calling this done! The new yarn came in and it's calling me to make another apron.  I may even crochet the apron this time.

On another note, my mom is still in the hospital and is not doing well. When I visit her each weekend, I can see her slipping away. Now, I am not even able to bring anything into her room - not my knitting, my cell phone, my ipad - so I am having difficulty keeping up with my emails. If I haven't responded to you, please be patient, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just a little bit overwhelmed.

Comments

Popular Posts